Friday 14 December 2007

December... a slow month...

by now, i think you should have realised, judging from how I seldom update my blog with posts. All the good stuff occurs before thanksgiving. then, the earth comes to a standstill. well, not really. it's just a time when people start buying and buying. Not fun for the lifeless people like me who do nothing but to talk about the stuff that happens.

by the way, a warning to potential iPod touch / iPhone users. Typing on a normal 10" keyboard may feel a bit different after a while.... Man, does tactile plastic keys feel weird or what.

Anyway, I haven't gotten any orders of choir concert tickets [well, from those who ordered via me, anyways.]. If anyone wants to go for our concert, please do not hesitate to sms me! then, I'll call you on how I'm gonna get the ticket to you! then, I'll probably have to o to your house or we can meet somewhere to make the payment. it's $12 per ticket.

K, back to the tv for me. bye.

No comments: