Thursday 20 December 2007

blogging at macdonalds at toa payoh

I'm out w/ bensee n raymond. Alone.

K. Sounds cliche, but I'll explain.

Bensee went to cut his hair. Raymond went to do something (I really forgot.)

I was joking to raymond that if I were a Heroes character, I may be like peter petrelli. I absorb others' abilities. Like, nwadays, I am more amnemic, like raymond, but I am starting to improve my running and swimming, like ms gan and my dad in the respective sports.

Oh, I met with lots of ppl today. There was ms chua xin yuan. She was walking around citylink mall when we met her. Bensee was like panting like crazy and pointing at her to attract her attention. LOL.

Then, we went to esplanade. Turns out agapella was performing at esplanade concourse at 6.45pm today and tomorrow. When we watched the performance, we mat ms gan and cherie, the bride whom we performed for last year.

Bought gifts for saints choir gift exchange. Must say, I'm glad luke suggested this exchange thing. A great chance for ppl to bury whatever hatchet they may have amongst each other.

Btw, happy birthday ernest quek!!!

Blogged on an iPod touch.

No comments: