Monday 13 October 2008

Music quiz time!

Saw this quiz thingy on Ryan Lee's blog, so I decided to do the same, since he didn't tag anyone...


The Rules:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.

1) How are you feeling today?
"When The Stars Go Blue" (The Corrs)
1 word: "Nice..."

2) Will you get far in life?
"Soldier's Poem" (Muse)
How far is a soldier's poem? I guess 'very poetic' and 'emotional'? Nice...

3) What’s your best friend’s theme song?
"Cerf-Volant" (Les Choristes En Concert)
Who? Whoever it is, must be some guy from choir... Raymond? Ernest?

4) What is the story of your life?
"Everytime [Hi-Bias Radio Remix]" (Britney Spears)
Sh*t. This is true, and I must confess, I loved this remix. I hate to confess this. And yes, I can relate to the song... somehow...

5) What was high school like?
“路口” (蔡健雅)
school is like a road with many intersections, I guess.

6) How can you get ahead with life?
"Rush" (Aly & A.J.)
so true. I love to live life filled with exhilaration and lots of rushing...

7) Whats the best thing about your friends?
"To Be With You" (Mr. Big)
So true...

8) Describe your grandparents.
"While We Wait" (Jack Johnson)
Well, actually, they moved on to a different place, but I guess they've been waiting on each other for nearly 24 years. My grandma passed away 5 years ago, while my grandfather wasn't around when I was born. So, yeah.

9) How’s your life going?
"Baby Girl" (Nelly Furtado)
wtf? No, my life's not going 'Baby Girl'...

10) What will be played at my funeral?
"Spanish Lesson" (Madonna)
Erm, maybe because one of my relatives' picking up Spanish, and is listening to Spanish mixtapes, or maybe I'll die in Spain! Nice! The Rain in Spain Stays Mainly in the Plain! Éspanol!

11) Will you have a happy life?
"The Show" (Lenka)
My life's gonna be like a show. I'll persuade people to buy tickets, and then they want their money back. Listen to the song.

12) What do your friends really think of you?
"I.O.I.O." (S.H.E.)
Erm.... This is vague. I'm changing.
"Wisemen" (James Blunt)
That's nice...

13) Do people secretly lust after you?
"Love In A New Wave" (Electrico)
As Ryan commented in his own version: i'll leave this one to your imagination.

14) How can you make yourself happy?
"Shine Like Stars" (True Worshippers)
Quote Lyrics: "We will shine, shine like stars above, shining in YOUR life, guided by YOUR love, let YOUR fire burn in us, burning like the sun, as we glorify, show YOUR kingdom come, in all the earth!". Amen.

15) What should you do with your life?
"Addicted" (Kelly Clarkson)
Getting addicted... to blogging? or songs? or what? who knows? maybe everything good!

16) Will you ever have children?
"The Visitors [Crackin' Up]" (ABBA)
I don't want alien kids! You gotta be joking...

17) What song would you strip to?
"纪念“ (蔡健雅)
Same as Ryan: this is such a bad song to strip to. I thought this song is more of a 'sit at a bar drinking from an elegant fluke' kind of song... or a dance? it has nice drum beats in the middle part...

18) What does your mom think of you?
"The Little Things Give You Away" (Linkin Park)
Personally, I know she knows both of us are materialistic. But no, we were not affected by the Indian Ocean tsunami or Katrina.)

19) What is your deep, dark secret?
"Melancholy Interlude" (Hayley Westenra)
iTunes refuses to let you know, so it's giving you an interlude. I'm not even kidding.

20) What is your enemy’s theme song?
"Fernando" (ABBA)
Wow, my enemy must be my friend. I love this ABBA song! So melodic and saddening, just the way I like my music.

21) Whats your personality like?
"Intuition" (Jewel)
I follow my heart; my intuition.

22) What will be played at your wedding?
"Angel" (Jack Johnson)
Never thought of that, till now. Well, I guess this song is appropriate.

oh, after all the above songs, guess what song played [while still in shuffle]?
"Uptown Girl" (Saints Choir A Cappella Group)!

So my tag goes out to the Saints Choir A Cappella Group people with blogs...
Raymond, BenSee, Ernest, Ethan, Kenneth.


No comments: