Saturday 22 November 2008

19-23

Finally, I can catch my breath and post something on my blog. Phew!

I've been really really "busy" the past couple of days.

Let's see, I last posted on Monday Evening, close to Tuesday Morning.

On Wednesday, I worked for Ms Chua by helping to design with Kevin Chiam, the routanda and toilet in the school.

After my 'job', I went to Expo for the opening night of Asia Conference!

In fact, for the past 3 days, I have been going to Asia Conference. For the past 3 days, the night services end at 10.40pm [earliest]. As a result, I can only reach home at 1215am the next day, resulting in me being unable to post to my blog.

Asia Conference has been great so far. The word that has been preached by the speakers have been an eye-opener and mind-blowing thus far. Really, I believe that this conference will be one of those that impacts people in a great way.

The message ...
of cultural mandate,
of reaching out to the marketplace and the "3rd space" just as Paul was when he was in Athens,
of knowing the Holy Spirit,
of what the New Jerusalem may be like,

these are just the beginning.

Furthermore, there was great performances and musicians, such as Don Moen, CCC Oxford Falls, True Worshippers [yeah! Indonesians!], and of course, CHC band!

Can't wait for the remaining two days...

Oh, Matthew, Ian, Abraham, Theodore, Raymond, give me a while. I'm cutting the songs as we speak.

No comments: