Friday 14 November 2008

Guitar <3

Guitars are such fun...

I went to the Biennale yesterday w/ the Art students + a few teachers & non-teaching staff. Strayed around the City Hall / Old High Court building. Then, Jasper, Kevin, Isaac and I went to Funan to eat. We then wandered around Raffles City, looking for stuff. Saw a few 4SB people, and a few more teachers.

After all this, I met with Theodore Koh to buy guitar strings with him. Then, we made our way to my house, where I packed. I was going to stay over at Theodore's house, along with Abraham, Matthew Ho, and Ernest [although Raymond went along instead of Matthew, who went off to play pool after Grad Dinner and... well....]

Jammed a bit after Grad Dinner. Learnt a few chords, did a few recordings, and even learnt a song! yay!

Lacking sleep, but still have PA camp planning later. uploading the photos for Grad Dinner while I'm gone, so brb!

No comments: