Tuesday 25 November 2008

Up, up, and away, before going down under.

ok, Just a heads-up...

I'll be gone from Dec 1 till Dec 11 for my school choir's trip to Europe. We'll be dropping by Amsterdam for a 5-hour transit, before heading to Budapest for 3 days, and then a transfer by coach to Bratislavia, Slovakia. We'll be in Bratislavia for 3-4 days, before going back to Budapest for 2-4 days again, then it's back to Singapore.

After this trip, I'll probably stay in SG for a couple of days, before flying off to Jakarta to finally see my new home & the new room that comes with that. Apparently, I get a 32" 720p/1080i flat panel. Nice. Just need a 2.1 sound system to go along with that. Think harman kardon soundstick 2?

I'll be cooping myself in Indonesia until Results Day, January 19 2008. [Note: one day before inauguration of Barack Obama as president.] In the meantime, I'll be submitting my application to go to University of New South Wales Foundation Programme and my Australian student visa. I'll be studying Accounting, just to clear that out of the way. After completing my Foundation year at UNSW, I'll probably be doing my Bachelor degree in Charles Sturt University [We'll see how things go at the end of next year. Otherwise, I'll be doing the degree at UNSW].

My UNSWFY term should start in April, since I can speak, read, and write proper English. ya?

Anyway, I'll be posting photos over the next few days. Watch this space. You're in for a surprise. If you're still not surprised at what I post, then at least act surprised.

BTW, Phil Pringle's artworks are pretty cool, now that I see them.

UPDATE:
For the sender-off-ers:
01DEC08
KL838
Changi Airport Terminal 1
departs 2250
but we're meeting at 2000

No comments: