Sunday 16 November 2008

music chart of the week: 5*songs from my iTunes Library

I thought of doing my music chart a little differently this time around. Since there hasn't been much that is new in the music scene, I thought I should just look through all the songs I added to my iTunes library in 2008 and pick songs that deserve my 5*s...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music worthy of the 5* rating...

1.
Life in Technicolor
Coldplay
Album: Viva La Vida

2.
Une Voix
Les Petits Chanteurs De Saint-Marc
Album:Nos RevĂȘs

3.
Saviour King
Hillsong United
Album: The I Heart Revolution: With Hearts As One

4.
The Heart Of Life
John Mayer
Album: Continuum

5.
I'm Yours
Jason Mraz
Album: We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things

6.
Soldier's Poem
Muse
Album: Black Holes & Revelations

7.
Miles Away
Madonna
Album: Hard Candy

8.
Shut Up and Let Me Go
The Ting Tings
Album: We Started Nothing

9.
Viva La Vida
Coldplay
Album: Viva La Vida

10.
Spiralling
Keane
Album: Perfect Symmetry

11.
Perfect Symmetry
Keane
Album: Perfect Symmetry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, there you go, 11 of the best of 2008.
[well, the ones in my iTunes library, anyway.]

Watch this space over the weeks leading up to 2009, as I start posting my new year's resolution for '09, my music summary for 2008, and my predictions for 2009. Oh, let's not forget to review my new year's resolution in late January 2009.

The 'O's are over, but the blogging hasn't slowed down at all!

This blog will live on!

No comments: