Wednesday 29 July 2009

tagged on Facebook...

Yes, you know the drill... It's one of those tag notes thing.

Since my blog posts are syndicated onto Facebook, I might as well post it onto blogger at the same time. So, here goes!

Btw, it's just for fun. take it with a pinch of salt or the whole Salar de Uyuni salt flat in Bolivia if you need to.

That's right! That tagging is back! (:
This is quite a fun quiz, go do! go do!

&& I'm uber sorry if I didn't tag you..I had to choose ONE person starting with that name. 
&& I chose people that first comes to my mind! Hehe

A. Aaron Chua
1) Do you love this person? LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF. SO, YES.
2) Is this person your enemy? NO.
3) Is this person taller than you? THE LAST I CHECKED, NO. WE'RE ALMOST EQUAL IN HEIGHT.

B. Barnabus Soh
1) What do you really think of this person? VERY OPTIMISTIC PERSON.
2) What's his/her favourite color? I'M GUESSING BLUE.
3) Ever danced with him/her? NOPE.

C. Caleb Liaw
1) Do you like this person? HE'S ALRIGHT.
2) Where did you meet this person? SASS. PHOTOGRAPHY.
3) How old is he/she? 16? 

D. Daniel Lim
1) How long have you known him/her? SINCE P4.
2) Biggest regret? ERM, WHAT REGRET?

E. Ethan Liew
1) Have you met his/her parents? NOT THAT I'M AWARE OF. NO.
2) Worst thing about this person? ERM, WORST WOULD BE THAT HE CAN BE IRRITATING AT TIMES.
3) Best thing about this person? HE LIKES MACS?

F. Foo Bo Mun
1) Have you ever dated this person? NO. I'M NOT GAY.
2) When is the next time you will see him/her? DUNNO. WHEN I GO BACK TO SINGAPORE?
3) Do you go to school with him/her? USED TO.

G. Gabriel Low
1) Is he a good listener? NOT REALLY. BUT TO BE FAIR, THAT WAS LAST TIME.
2) Have you ever lied to this person? CAN'T REMEMBER, TO BE HONEST. LIKE, WHO REMEMBERS WHEN THEY LIED AND WHEN THEY DIDN'T?!
3) Is this person nice? MOST OF THE TIME.

H. Hamsan
1) What year is he/she in? SEC 5, I THINK?
2) Is he/she your best friend? WELL, I RARELY TALK WITH HIM, BUT HE'S A GOOD FRIEND. NOT THE BEST I HAVE, BUT DEFINITELY A NICE GUY.
3) Ever done something illegal with this person? LIKE WHAT? TAKE PHOTOS IN A NO-FLASH AREA IN ITALY? NAH.

I. Ian Ng 
1) What is this person's favourite food? I'M GUESSING CHERRIES. HIS EMAIL ADDRESS HAD THE WORD CHERRIES IN IT. 
2) How did you meet this person? CLASSMATE SINCE P2 ONWARDS, OTHER THAN IN P3.
3) Do you trust him/her? YEAH, WHY NOT?

J. Jeany Liong
1) Does he/she have any siblings? 2 BROS, 1 SIS. CUZZ'N!
2) Do you know his/her favourite song? NO. BUT I KNOW SHE ONCE LIKED HARAJUKU GIRL BY GWEN STEFANI. SO, IM GUESSING SHE'S A GAGA OR LILY ALLEN FAN.
3) What would you do if he/she confessed that he/she liked you? INCEST! NO!

K. Kevin Chiam
1) How old were you when you first met? 8. IN P2.
2) How did you meet? IN P2-7.
3) Ever danced with this person? NO.

L. Lim Chin Jie
1) What wouldn't you have done if you had never met this person? GEEZ, I DUNNO. PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED GOD AS MUCH AS I HAVE NOW IF IT WEREN'T FOR THIS GUY.
2) Do you like him/her? YES!
3) Would you go to Disney World with this person? ERM, SURE. WHY NOT? AND WHY DISNEY WORLD?

M. Marcus Giam
1) Is this person older than you? NOPE.
2) Is this person single? YES. VERIFIED. HIS FACEBOOK PROFILE SAID SO.
3) How many times do you talk to him/her in a week? NOWADAYS? NEVER. LAST TIME? MULTIPLE TIMES A WEEK. CHOIR! SCHOOL!

N. Nigel Chen
1) Is this person your boyfriend/girlfriend? NO.
2) Have you seen this person cry? NO. OH WAIT, NO, I THINK... ERM,... NO.
3) Do you know this person's middle name? YES. CHEN. LAST NAME: YONGQIANG.

O.Ong Zong Ren (sorry, dude. you're the only guy whose name genuinely starts with the letter 'O') 
1) Are you related? NO.
2) Could you live with this person? DUNNO.
3) Do you believe this person is gay? NOPE.

P. Paul Tan
1) Have you ever been to the mall with this person? ERM, NO.
2) How about a sleepover with them? DOES CHOIR CAMP COUNT?
3) Does this person have a job? ERM, STUDENT?

Q. Quek Ernest (yes, I'm cheating a bit here. But seriously, none of my FB friends start with Q, so next best option: surname.)
1) Does this person drink alcohol? I THINK NO.
2) Have you seen this person dance? I THINK YES. HE DOES A LOT OF STUPID THINGS, I WON'T BE SURPRISED IF THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION IS YES. SO YES.
3) Where do they work? THEY? ERM, HE'S A STUDENT AT NGEE ANN POLY, SO SINCE YOU ASKED 'WHERE', MY ANSWER IS NGEE ANN POLY/

R. Raymond Liew
1) Have you heard this person sing? YES. CHOIRMATE.
2) Do you think this person will repost this? LIKELY, BUT NOT HIGHLY. 51% CHANCE.
3) Whats one thing you would change about this person? HIS EMO-NESS. AND I DID TRY, DIDN'T I? LOL. JK. ERM, HIS HAIR, ASSUMING HE'S LIKE ERNEST QUEK - REFUSING TO CUT HIS HAIR JUST BECAUSE HE DOESN'T NEED TO.

S. See Y. H. Benjamin (That's his name on Facebook.)
1) Is this person taller than you? YES. AND IT ISN'T FAIR.
2) Do you enjoy spending time with him/her? YEAH-NO. HE'S A FENEMY!
3) Does he/she live close to you? NO. TECHNICALLY, I DON'T LIVE IN SINGAPORE ANYMORE. SO UNLESS 850KM (SIN-JKT) / 10000+KM (SIN-LHR MINUS A BIT TO BRIGHTON/HOVE) IS NEAR, NO.

T. Tan Zexun
1) Would you do anything for him/her? NOT ANYTHING. MOST THINGS.
2) Have you been to his/her house? YEP. PUNGGOL.
3) Is this person a dipshit? FAR FROM IT.

U. Uncle (took this off my mobile phone address book. yes, another cheat. no choice.)
1) Is this person in a relationship? HE'S MARRIED.
2) Do you know where he lives? YES. AND I KNOW IT VERY WELL. 
3) What colour hair does this person have? THE SPECTRUM - BLACK TO GREY TO WHITE.

V. Veknesh
1) Do you see this person a lot? USED TO. ART.
2) When did you meet her/him? ERM, ART?.
3) Is this person your friend? YEAH. HE'S ALRIGHT.

W. Walter Chan
1) Is this person quiet or loud? MOST OF THE TIME, SOFT. BUT FOR SOME REASON, WHEN HE'S WITH CERTAIN PEOPLE (ESP. TIM LUM), HE CAN BE QUITE LOUD. 
2) Name a friend that both of you are close too? ERNEST QUEK?
3) What color eyes does this person have? BLACK, I THINK. HIS FACEBOOK PROFILE PIC DOESN'T HELP MUCH.

X. Xiang Yong
1) Why are you friends with him/her? ERM, CAN'T REMEMBER, ACTUALLY. I THINK IT'S SOMETHING TO DO WITH BAND OR RECESS.
2) Have you ever gone anywhere with them? I DON'T THINK SO.
3) What is one thing you would change about them? DUNNO.

Y. Yoanda Dewantoro
1) Does this person wear make-up? PROBABLY. I CAN'T TELL. 
2) Does this person play any instruments? DON'T KNOW. DOES A BLACKBERRY OR AN iPHONE INSTRUMENT APP COUNT? OH WAIT, IT DOES. SO YES! I SAY YES!
3) What is his/her favourite sport? DUNNO!

Z. Zachary Foo
1) Does this person have MSN/AIM? YEP!
2) Ever gone shopping with him/her? ERM, NOT THAT I REMEMBER...
3) Does this person have any special skills? HE CAN PLAY BASKETBALL. AND HE CAN CONTROL HIS DAD'S VERY, ERM, ORGASMIC BUT PITIFUL DOG.

No comments: