Saturday 22 August 2009

Plans.

Guess what? I can blog, thanks to a muscle-flexing 1Mbps ADSL
broadband connection! w00t.

Btw, it's 1Mbps for the first 3GB of data going through the pipes,
after which it drops down to 128kbps.

AND, sometimes, when you access certain sites during some random
times, such as Google or jetstar.com, you might get blocked for some
unexplained reason.

but who cares? you get a connection to billions of other people!


Alright, I digressed from the main purpose of my blog post. So let's
get back the the point that I haven't even started to explain.


I'm going back to Singapore on the 25th. not the 27th. Might need to
pay a little bit, but Mr Sim wanted a third rehearsal day with me, so
yeah.

Also, I'm trying to see if I can get a SIM card and a Wireless@SG
account when I'm in SG. Fingers crossed.

k. see ya! going off to bed to curb the jetlag. Badminton tomorrow!

No comments: