Tuesday 11 August 2009

pre-flight preparation for...

Let's see...

I've got, on my iPhone: 
115 tracks on my in-flight playlist10 episodes of Top Gear, 7 audio podcasts for my tech news and comedy requirements, and 4 game apps to keep me thinking of my lemonade stand empire.

(Font sizes are approximate representation of capacity taken up by the respective content type.)

Excluding the apps, that's 24.5 hours of in-flight entertainment.

Thanks goodness SIA has in-seat power plugs.

Looking forward to using my iPhone to entertain myself rather than the Krisflyer thingy. Not that I don't like to watch movies. It's just that I can't stand the cruddy headphones that SIA hands out. I prefer in-ears because they don't eat my hair. Yeah. So, if anyone in that company is reading this, take this as a suggestion: upgrade the earphones for Economy class passengers, especially for long-haul passengers.

No comments: