Wednesday 26 August 2009

schedule...

ok, this is the plan:

Thursday, 27 Aug
•Breakfast with Jeremy TPK (and Reuben Phua?) at Macs
•Lunch with Zachary Foo (and Raymond?) at undetermined location
•Go see choir
•Meet Mr SJJ
•Dinner w/ guardians (it's my 'uncle''s birthday)

Friday, 28 Aug
No plans in the morning
•Meet Mr SJJ
•Dinner w/ some choir ppl (tbc)

Saturday, 29 Aug
Founder's Day. Not free (probably) the whole day.

Sunday, 30 Aug
•might be free in the morning.
•BayBeats w/ Ryan (and others?) (tbc)

Monday, 31 Aug
•4SA 08 meet-up @ SASS
But it won't be the whole day...

Tuesday, 1 Sep
•Flight at 1.15pm. So, gotta be @Changi T1 by 11am. HINT HINT!

So, if you wanna meet up with me, the red spots are your opportunities!
Just give me a ring - 8 2 0 4 3 7 8 0. That's my temporary number whilst I'm in SG this month.

No comments: