Saturday 19 April 2008

Juno not in SG yet?

For some strange reasoning, I was unable to find a single CD store around town that has Juno in stock on DVD. From Sembawang Music, to HMV, and even That CD Shop. Haven't tried Borders, since it's a bit far from City Hall MRT where I did my search before going to church.

Well, never mind the fact that I didn't get to find Juno. I got Muse's album! I was pleasantly surprised to see Haarp on the top 10 charts at HMV [after all, it's a 'Live in Wembley' recording. Who buys live concert recordings?]

Anyway, I've been thinking, since I may not even blog throughout Early November, Late October-ish, plus Early December if I'm going for the Choir Bratislavia trip, I might as well lower my target for the year. I'll just reduce it to 250. It's in between '06 and '07 in terms of numbers of posts. And fret not, i'm aiming for 250 quality posts. Not crap. Just random posts that gets you either reading, discussing, debating [i.e. infuriating], or laughing, if not smiling.

I may go on hiatus only closer to those critical periods of 'O' Levels. So rest assured. For now, the posts will keep ringing in like rain over the plains of Spain...

Ok, you didn't get that, I assume.

3 Words: My, Fair, Lady.

No comments: