Friday 25 April 2008

New Seeqpod playlist...

Just for the exams, I arranged the songs in order of increasing "pressurizing elements" [e.g.: loudness, fast tempos, genre, etc.]. At the same time, I also tried to squeeze every song that was already in the list in between every two new songs I add to the list, so you get a mix of old and new [or if you don't care, you can choose to shuffle the tracks.]

Here;s the lineup;

  • Corinne Bailey Rae - Put Your Record On
  • Norah Jones - Sunrise
  • Jack Johnson - If I Had Eyes
  • Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
  • Muse - Soldier's Poem
  • John Mayer - Say
  • Feist - I Feel It All
  • Colbie Caillat - Realize
  • Kylie Minogue - In My Arms [the version I added in is a remix.]
  • Yael Naim - New Soul
  • Radiohead - 15 Step(s)
  • Sara Bareilles - Love Song
  • Muse - Knights of Cydonia
Enjoy!

No comments: