Sunday 13 April 2008

My new mail infrastructure...

Just to warn people, I now have to active email addresses, but you can still send me mail at my hotmail address...

You see, I'm getting fed up with hotmail.

Safari / WebKit refuse to render MSN's login page correctly, so I always have to bring up Firefox to load my emails, which is a pain in the gluteus maximus. <--Bio word. go figure.

Anyway, to solve the problem of never having to see hotmail, I have diverted all my mail to my Gmail account, and hereon-forth, I'm using Mail.app in Leopard to sync my mail using IMAP. So, life's good for me.

How about you?

Well, I'm still using my hotmail account as a mail-bait, as well as my MSN Messenger account. [I'll still be online.] My mail will not pop up in my hotmail account, but instead in my gmail.

When I send out emails, [i haven't tried this, but] hopefully, it'll appear to be sent from my hotmail. I set up a reply-to in Gmail, so see how it goes.

Hotmail is abhorrent.

All abstruse words courtesy of Dictionary.app, which is more advanced in Leopard.

No comments: