Monday 14 April 2008

Screenshots!

WebKit passed Acid3 Test!
Below's a screenshot of best result i've observed so far...
Click on the "A" in the "Acid3" after the test is completed to see the analysis / result as below...


What's Bryan holding? a deck of cards?
Found this photo in my Aperture library while looking for photos.
This was taken from the CCA Display library, so I assume BenSee took this. Explanation?

Time Machine saved me from having nothing in my CME project!
Thanks, Time Machine!
[just so you know that it is useful and at times life-saving]

Heh, the screenshot came out wrong... there's supposed to be a fret-board...
Oh yah, there shouldn't be. I finished Guitar Hero 3! 
[yes, it's on Easy, because I'm Asian, I have a life, and I have poor hand-finger coordination, in addition to the fact that I have sweaty palms.]
But anyway, I cleared Dragonforce!
Next stop: Medium!!!


No comments: