Tuesday 22 April 2008

TAG REPLY. orange = me.

Orange = Me.
White = You.
21 hours ago
BenSee: I learn the guitar the sony ericsson wai! 8D
No, you can't. Guitar Hero is not = to Real guitar. Must strum several strings, fingers behind frets, etc. Handphones don't have strings, ben.
24 hours ago
RaymonD: Join the saints hunt and play the guitar for your performance!
You read my mind. But I can't [yet], and probably won't be able to learn in time, esp. w/ the 'O's. arnd d crner.
4 days ago
BenSee: I call you "darling".
I call you "homoerotic stalker"
5 days ago
BenSee: Brian was holding a... Metronome i think. And since when did Safari not render hotmail properly?
Since Microsoft acquired hotmail and Safari 1 came out.
5 days ago
LRY: approx atm = 1/memory usefulness in kilobytes. bleah
LOL!. though not accurate, since memory is measured in volts fluctuation. Our brain functions by electric current!
1 week ago
Art room: yo!
hmm... who's this?
1 week ago
Benji: Ron, next time can teach me to transfer mail to gmail also? Using Hotmail on Safari is an ass, muz everyday "Get your Windows Live Hotmail, FREE!"....
will try to blog on it soon.
2 weeks ago
Daniel: Haha one thing I've always wanted to ask - why do you keep the deleted blog links? You strike them out. Don't you think they take up space? Btw I like this new adjustment, makes the stuff a lot easier
Well, 1: In case the guy revives his blog. 2: Just so people know that that guy blogged before, and 3: I have memory relapse, and I need to remember whose blog used to be / is what URL, so i just keep them all.
2 weeks ago
BenSee: Am I still getting pissed with you?
I'll take that as a 'No'.
2 weeks ago
BenSee: Teryne copied my randomperson thang, which i copied from damien! D:
Oh... well, maybe you should have patented it, just as Boeing patented the ability to do a fly-by over the moon.
6 Apr 08, 19:14
chui: the whole page i mean...
LOL... I'm WIKI-MASTER!!! 1337!
6 Apr 08, 19:13
chui: yr blog look like wikipedia.org.....
6 Apr 08, 14:27
Teryne: ehhhh no! randomperson = me
oh! cool... Sorry, I didn't get that at first... anyway, hi Teryne.
6 Apr 08, 09:17
ronaldLIONG|: so, Glenn = Teryne?
5 Apr 08, 23:56
Teryne: aaaand, goodbye.
5 Apr 08, 23:55
Teryne: argh fine, you've caught me. i just didn't see the need of typing my name since ronald doesn't know me, so yes anyway hello ronald and hello ernest.
5 Apr 08, 23:44
Deci: Yes randomperson has a weird sense of naming himself and being so cowardly to say yr real name?
Yeah... should I block him?
2 Apr 08, 22:23
Glenn: Oh hi
Hi Glenn! oh, I linked your blog as well.
1 Apr 08, 23:22
RaymonD: Thanks Ron! Cool websites, but i feel that the virgle project was kinda awkwardly named...Haha
Tell that to Larry Page, Sergey Brin, and Eric Schmidt
1 Apr 08, 23:07
Randomperson: shouldn't Deci-duck have said "duck as a girlfriend"? his english is weird, yes?
No Idea...
1 Apr 08, 20:56
BenSee: oh, and how do you do that extract cbox thingie?
Highlight from the Tagboard, Copy, Paste. In OS X, when you copy, you also copy the formatting, from what I observed.
1 Apr 08, 20:55
BenSee: EI, run with Ipod must BUY the sensor arh? -_-
Yes, the sensor is available for purchase at Nike Stores, Apple shops, and some Sports shoes shops.

No comments: