Thursday 22 January 2009

15K!

I couldn't beat my personal best 10K from two days ago, so I ran further instead to see just how far I could go in 2 hours.

The problem: the treadmill I was using had a cap of 99 minutes. That's 1h 39 min. So, instead, I tried to see if I could run 15K in under 1h 30min, since I can run 10K in under 1h.

Here's the result:

It's my furthest run so far. w00t!

On a side note, I had a haircut. When the barber was trimming the hair before whipping the shaver, he found out something I didn't even know about: I had a bald patch in the back of my head, 4 fingers' width from my right ear. It's about the area of your 5 fingertips on one hand. No idea how it got there, but the barber said it's common, it's normally due to sensitive skin, and hair will grow back on that patch, just that it will take a long time. I'm panicking now, by the way. I'm wearing the beanie I bought in Budapest [Barnabus would know about this].

No photos.

If you wanna know what it feels like / looks like, you can see Ethan Liew. Yep.

No comments: