Wednesday 14 January 2009

My phone number...

well, here's the deal.

I did not cancel my SG phone number.

BUT, I left the SIM Card with my guardians, so that whenever I return to Singapore, I have a cellphone number and HSDPA connection readily.

Now, since I will be in Indonesia till April, I want to remain contactable. I cannot be online 24-7. As such, I have a pre-paid number that anyone can contact me from. Just watch out for the overseas call charges! [Don't say I didn't warn anybody!]

My number:
Plus-Six-Two For the Country Code in Indonesia (+62), followed by eight-one-eight-zero (8180), then six-five-nine (659), and finally four-one-four-zero (4140)

+62 8180 659 4140


I broke it up so that it's easier to remember (And to avoid being Googled or Spammed. Genius? I thought so. It's the same reason why people use "at" rather than "@" in publishing their Email addresses.). Remember the country code!

I'm not giving my house number, since I'm rarely at home.

Oh, add me on Facebook!

P.s.: Jakarta's starting to flood. Floods expected till CNY season.

My dad's yet-to-be-completed offices are pretty badly affected, from what I heard, but my house is quite safe from the flood. So, that's the first heads-up.

And apparently, according to my 2nd eldest brother, in one of the past years' floods, they shut off the BTS (the cell tower for handphone signals) for 2 weeks or so to cope with reduce electricity power output. So, yeah. That's the second heads-up. So, be calm. Nothing to panic about if I don't blog or go online. It's a Jakarta-Global Warming thing.

No comments: