Friday 9 January 2009

meme: whoever and whatever.

whoever. whatever. meme time!

I picked 2 Sec 4s from each of the following groups I was involved in: Choir, PA, Art, Math Society, AFGM. Let's see what happens! MEME!

1. Do you trust Ee Rong?
Yes. 68% of the time. The other 32%? Don't ask.

2. Will Sean Koh eat those green eggs and ham?
Without a doubt, yes. He probably made them, too.

3. Oh no, Abel Tan got kidnapped by aliens! What do you say once they get back?
So you guys suck at Math and need help fast, eh? May I offer you a calculator? Or how about a Google Engineer?

4. Who is Raymond Liew's best friend?
To be honest, I don't really know. Never thought of it. Ernest?

5. Ryan Lee just got vaporized in a freak accident. Now what?
Firstly, panic! Secondly, say "that's just freaking awesome". Thirdly, proclaim "OMGWTF?" Finally, condense him. Freak accident averted.

6. What's Ian Ng's opinion on cheese?
It brings him great laughter when accompanied with cherry, cake, and burger. Cherry Cheesecake Burger. He'll LOL and ROFLHAO, I tell ya!

7. What would you do if you hadn't met Ernest Quek?
I would be demoralized and schizophrenic. [OMG, I spelled that word correctly without the help of a dictionary!] Also, short.

8. If Ian Ng were to be mistaken for a celebrity, who would it be?
Geez, Mario Lopez from Dancing With The Stars? Or who's that dude that Sarah Hoon liked from So You Think You Can Dance Season 1 or something. Whatever.

*sips some water.*
9. What would you do if Ryan Lee and Sean Koh were going out?
*Spat water all over my keyboard.* *moved Hydrochloric Acid from my stomach lining onto my retina through active transport*
STOP THIS!!!

10. Ian Ng suddenly knows all your secrets. What do you have to say about that?
Well, I suddenly know his. So, we're even steven. [shoot. What am I supposed to do?]

P.S.: Sorry if I offended anyone. It's just for fun, laughter, and conflict (not peace), but also, joy.

No comments: