Sunday 31 May 2009

My room.


I just realised that I have not really talked about the room which I'm in now...

So, I thought I would make a little photo walkthrough!

This is what my room looks like! Bright, nice, and cramped. Just the way I like my room...

Btw, if you're wondering where I keep my clothes, they're in drawers under my bed. smart, eh?



My study table, which I don't really use for studying. Quite uncomfortable, that's why.


My corner of cables and teddy bears. Yes, that's Thaddeus, the Hungarian Bear! And yes, I brought it back to its home continent, Europe. The grey+pink bear is from my nephews / bro + sis-in-law. That's my first Me-to-you Bear. But that won't be my last, because I've been looking at the gift shops here, and they have really cute limited-edition Me-to-you bears. They claim to produce some of the designs in quantities of only 5,000 or so, and yet the price is only £20. Not too bad for collectors' items, right? So I've been thinking of buying them...

My food + stationery rations corner. There's:
Doritos,
Maltesers,
lined paper,
file pockets,
envelopes,
post-it notepads,
a hole-puncher,
my Apple Remote,
a notepad for when I feel artsy,
and the centrepiece: 2 bottles o Fanta.

Fanta is now officially my most favourite soft drink, surpassing F&N drinks and Sprite.
There's 2 flavours depicted: Orange, and Fruit Twist (that's the red one).
My ultimate favourite, though. is Fruit Twist, though.
It's like fruit punch, but more citrusy than those syrup drinks.

And btw, I forgot to mention that I bought a guitar. A Fender CD-60 (Sunburst). I'm planning to either keep using this guitar till it breaks, or if it doesn't, I'll either bring it back to Indonesia or sell it after I graduate from Uni. It's an awesome guitar. Great sound, £129 with free strings, digital tuner (with modes for electric guitar, chromatic, acoustic guitar, violin, and just plain-old-chromatic), picks, and strap. And the sound quality is just awesome.

On my guitar learning, I'm learning from weekly guitar lessons in my school, as well as those free GarageBand lessons. I wanted to learn songs using the artist lessons (Colbie Caillat's "Bubbly"), but I can't because for some reason, my computer keeps logging into the SG store rather than the UK store. I can't pay since I don't have a SG card... bummer. Oh well...

I'm trying to learn Barre Chords now. It's tough.

Well, that's all for this post... Keep watching this space!

No comments: