Thursday 21 May 2009

Run out of juicy ideas...

If you could give a pH indicator for my brain now, it would be pH7. Neutral, because no more reaction is occuring.

I'm out of ideas.

Yes, I might throw in the towel by the end of this post, because it appears that I can't blog anymore. I just can't because normally, I can think of something to post about just by going on Facebook or Twitter or Digg.

But not anymore.

No, it's not because I have no time to blog. That's nonsense. Utter nonsense, considering I have a 20-minute commute from home to school, 2-hour lunch breaks, and homework that can be done in less than 2 hours per week (that's 2x half of my ridiculously long lunch break)

It's just that life's getting boring.

Seriously, life is getting dull.

The weather is fine, my schedule is the same as that of a contract 9-5 office worker who doesn't need to do much except one month before that major event, I'm not very sick (I'm always sick. Sinus, perhaps?), and my hair is great (not). That's the problem. There's nothing to complain about, except for the fact that there's nothing to complain about.

If you're laughing while reading this, please tag.

If you still read my blog, tag.

If you're looking at this, tag.

If I get less than 10 responses, I will kill off not just this blog, but I'll bring down 4saints08 with my sinking blog as well.

This is post #1,015 (one thousand and fifteen).

Whether there'll be another 1,015 posts, depends on 10 of you.

For goodness sake, at least do something interesting on Facebook so I could blog about it!

Like Raymond hinting at tripolar.

Or 
Cheng, Raymond, and Ernest
 all adding middle names. 
Perry, Iven, and Ezra 
respectively. Though, to be honest, I was thinking in my head: 
Katy Perry, (Steve) Irwin, and Quakers
Yeah. no link...

And Ernest, I'm sorry. Not stop tagging me to a dog.

Ok, you know what? I turned bipolar. I won't kill my blog. I'm going to keep it alive.

Don't bother tagging.

I'll just watch Google Analytics.

No comments: