Sunday 24 May 2009

of screws and O2s

Since I have time,
I'll type in rhyme.

What I am sending
Is a simple warning:

If you own a MacBook
(or even the Pro book)
please take a look:
can your screws unhook?

then you're just in luck.
You can get service:
repaired by a novice.

Let's move away,
how's that for a segue?

I just saw my RSS
and lo and behold, there's news so fresh.
It's not just hay, (nor is it pee)
It's about the Pré. (don't call it "prē")
The little Palm smartphone,
like my great iPhone. 
It's coming, to who?
That's right, O2!

Yes in the UK,
I can soon pay
a handsome price
for a little prize:
a phone that's prone
to be anti-iPhone
perhaps a switch
is what they pitch.

so now my mind, 
is trying to find,
the perfect touchscreen
to replace what I've seen.

Should I BlackBerry?
the Storm 2, oh scary!
OR wait for Apple
to let me have a hurl?
OR maybe the Palm Pré?
They're all on the tray
that's being served up
for what's coming up!

On that note, I'll end off.
For I'm sure you'll say "Screw off,
For rhyme is like lime
or worse: it's like crime
don't ever repeat
for this is sh*t.
This rhyme isn't rhyme,
It's just a bad mime."

No comments: