Sunday 24 December 2006

Christmas Holiday Wishlist 2006

It's finalised. and it's a huge joke.

All i want for Christmas is...
-a PS3 (60GB model, with HDD changed to 160GB)

-a VoIP account with lots of credit

-the PUK code to unlock my Singtel SIM Card (my SIM card got the cursed PUK!)

-a TV tuner (Mac + PC compatible)

-Windows XP Media Centre Edition 2005 (Vista RC1 is expiring soon)

-a new lens for my camera (would be nice)

-Apeture 1.5 by Apple(I am not waiting for Adobe Photoshop CS3)

-a case for me to build my own computer with
>>Intel Core 2 Duo E6600
>>NVidia Geforce 8800
>>Seagate 500GB S-ATA HDD (Boot Drive) + Seagate 200GB S-ATA HDD
>>a DVD burner
>>2x 1GB RAM
>>Windows XP Media Centre Edition 2005
>>Linksys Wireless-N card
>>Creative Sound Blaster Sound card
>>Cool & Quiet Power supplies and fans where needed

-A notebook cooler (still waiting...)

-A 2GB CF Card (I only have a 512MB card now)

-An LCD monitor / TV (less than 30")

-Corrine May's Christmas Album (Still waiting...)

-a small potted plant. (I thought I should start getting the green fingers)

-a Blu-ray disc (I want to see the difference between a DVD and a Blu-ray)]
-a HD-DVD (same as above)

-World peace

-friends

-my own Loco Roco UMD

-My own PSP

-a HDMI cable

-the ability to drive a car

-the ability to drive people to go further from what thy are doing

-tickets to The Corrs' concerts. (any upcoming ones?)

-an extension cord

-a male mini-jack to female mini-jack cable.

-1/4" male to mini-jack female cable / convertor

-a Sony HD Mini-DV camera (Sony DCR-HC3)
-a credit card

-iTunes credit

-a trip to Apple Campus, Cupertino, CA

-a share in Apple stocks

-25122006 Euros

-£ 25122006

-US$ 0.25122006

-0.25122006 carats of platinum

-25122006 gallons of crude oil

-25122006 grains of sand

-25122006 litres of water in an airtight safe, only to be opened in 200 years' time to be sold @ high prices. I love to sell water.

NOTE: the last seven wishes were fake. i still want a share in Apple stocks. How cool would that be?

btw...


| Merry Christmas | メリークリスマス | 圣诞快乐 | Vrolijke Kerstmis | Joyeux Noël | Frohe Weihnachten | Καλά Χριστούγεννα | Natale allegro | 즐거운 성탄 | Christmas Alegre | Веселое Рождество | Feliz Navidad | Glaedelig Jul | Maligayang Pasko | Selamat Hari Natal |

No comments: