Wednesday 20 December 2006

vlog progress

ok, i know everyone's waiting for my vlog to come...

*chirp chirp

ok, maybe noone. well, im excited!
well, i have some bad news.

the vlog will have to be delayed because of major bandwidth problems i am facing here in Indonesia...
so, please bear with me. the first "pre-episode" will come soon. yes, im calling it a pre-episode.

my vlogs will be something along the lines of Rocketboom. Of course, mine will be shorter, not daily, and worse. (Hey, i can't afford high bandwidth...)

i've shot d pre-episode. post production is still underway. some "technical" dificulties with the video. want an explanation?

well, i shot the video in iMovie, and then i wanted to edit the entire scene in iMovie...
until the faithful day when i found Final Cut Express HD... I bought it thinking it's going to be useful for video editing.
Yes, it is, as proven by the pros.
one catch: I made some unreversible edits on iMovie... so the video's a bit "hancur"... (that was a Malay word. dunno what it means? as a friend or a dictionary / translator)

well, wish me luck... worst come to worst, i will have to redo the shot.

No comments: