Friday 15 December 2006

n3vv (@n$ (1337)

(this posting is in very horrendous 1337. you have been warned)

9u3$$ vvh@7

! h@v3 n3w (@n$

vvh3n ! 5@y (@n$, (ok, i give up with this 1337 thing. I can't type in 1337!)

When i said cans, i meant new headphones!!!

I got the Senheisser PX200. it has a bit of ambient noise reduction (enough for me, anyways), It's foldable, just like Mr Panda Bear Matthew Tong Teck Guan's. Looks' almost the same as Mr PBMTTG, only that mine's black to go along w/ my blog skin and iPod and my handphone and camera lens and my favourite flavour of dumpling balls (sesame) and one of my friends (Ernest AKA Ernie AKA American guy from sesame street AKA Sesame AKA 芝麻. (zhima, for the non-chinese-speaking folks or those who don't have Unicode text encoding turned on)

O, did i mention i now have the Corrs' new Best of collection?!


Dreams: The Ultimate Corrs Collection!!!

No comments: