Monday 4 December 2006

New Year's Resolution - Draft 1

Yes, i decided to draft NYRs this year, since i need to blog but dunno what to post...

1. I want to be more open and "social", like a Zune.
2. I want to be more friendly, like Aaron Chua.
3. I want to be more 3D-smart, like Headshot/ZX.
4. I want to pass my NAPFA again. I still can't do chin-ups.
5. I want the choir to get a Gold for SYF.
6. I want to try learning the piano.
7. I want an A1 or A2 for my "Express Stream Chinese 'O' Level exam" next year.
8. I want to win in at least 1 Photography Competition.
9. I want to get into the top 10. My expectations are lowered slightly because i predict that i will not cope in something. (Yes, i had a "Vision" from God in one of my dreams. it's a challenge that i must face. Life's not a smooth sailing, after all.)
10. I want to be out of the "borderline overweight" range and be in the "normal" range.
11. I want to reconcile with all who dislikes me. I don't like to separate people by the tags "Friends" or "enemies", just "good friends" and "close friends". (and "strangers". who's Ian?)

No comments: