Wednesday 6 December 2006

Coming soon... Vlog!

Yes, u read it. No, it's not a friggin typo to the word "blog", "clog" or "flog" or "glog" or " log" (the 'c,b,f,g, ' keys are surrounding my 'v' key'. i assume u think i missed the key if u saw any typo anywhere.)

anyway, since my blog moved to Blogger BETA, nothing changed on my blog. well, there was d tagging, the new password, much less emails from Blogger (did i even get any?). that's all. Well, i saw on d dashboard of my account that vlogging is being supported on blogger. so, y not. i shld try, having an iSight camera, iLife, etc... so hope i can get a vlog soon... wish me luck... (if u see pimples, remain calm. it does not spread by the internet. only viruses, data and electricity do.)

(and trojans)

(and bit torrent.)


(wait, isn't that = to data?)


(o well....)





(y am i wasting my time here?)

No comments: