Tuesday 20 May 2008

B*TCH slap

Sorry, I can't just bottle these up anymore.

1. What the crap is wrong with our people nowadays? Skipping school events, such as the Cross-Country, without valid reason? Valid reasons only include other duties, such as Water Conference Preparations, and ill health. not some FAKE MC... So what if you're Sec 4?

2. Tan Zhao Han, the liqour content in a little 2-ounce piece of liqour-filled chocolate is not enough to get one high! Get over thinking that you're high! Drink more Vodka, for goodness sake! Sissy! Weak!

3. The movie "A Beautiful Mind" is so wrongly perceived. It's about Schizophrenia, people!

4. I'm really pissed of because it's a long day, if you haven't figured.

5. It's a cheque marked as [Pay "Cash"]. Doesn't that mean you can deposit it to your savings account, even if it's tied to an ATM account? turd... [that's my guardian.]

6. Where's my $650? you claimed I could claim the money I spent on the flash from my parents! Then? [my guardian again].

7. You obviously know how to open my piggy bank. [guardian]

8. Autism or A.S.S. [anti-social society]? [guardian]

9. END. PISSED. LONG DAY. TIRED. NO REST.

No comments: