Sunday 11 May 2008

why my blog's better than yours.



BenSee: You blog is failing at 2.0-ness.

firstly, I would like to say that my blog is very web 2.0. VERY.

Look.

  1. Who has his twitter feed by his sidebar? Twitter is one of the winners of the WebWare 100, which is a user-voted award for the best web2.0 stuff!
  2. Who makes polls? That's user interaction. That's Web2.0.
  3. Who adds imeem and seqpod, which are WEB2.0 Apps? Adding music to a blog is the same as having 'services' catered to the viewer/user. that's WEB2.0.
  4. tagboard, needless to say, is also userinteraction. same as number 2.
  5. I often add youtube videos as posts for my blog... Same as number 1, Youtube is a Webware 100 winner.
  6. Yahoo Answers!, Flickr. These are Web 2.0 social networks, and I intergrated them to my blog. Web 2.0 is about intergration, the convergence of people online! And I even do my own 'networking' by adding tons of links!
  7. del.icio.us is a Web 2.0 app, needless to say.
  8. My blog is way more leet than your pathetic, depressing blog, whoever you are, unless your blog is called the Collosal Celestial Waste of Bandwidth. [don't click if u're low on RAM.] or Dvorak.org/blog, or Fake Steve.
There. 8 reasons, all of which are very valid. So slam me!

by the way, something off-topic:
YAY! 333 posts [excluding this one] to go before I reach collosal stage!

and another 9333 posts before We hit the big 10,000 [Celestial stage!]. Let's see if Google will still host my blog by then... [thanks Google!]

No comments: