Tuesday 13 May 2008

Cranky thoughts.

Just some statements which is best read in a cranky kind of tone, as if one were to rant about something stupid someone has done. this week's theme: taking photos.

-It's free cone day, and you're taking photos of free cone day. isn't it the same as taking photos of ice cream because you've been eating them, just that this came at the cost of queueing in a rally long line? That doesn't make sense. I mean, do you take photos of ice-cream you were treated to by your parents, which you got for free? I don't think so...

-You're at the new Terminal 3 of Changi Airport [to the guys outside of Singapore who read my blog, well, we kind-of got "Heathrow"ed. Meaning we got a new terminal, minus the baggage problems.]. Is that terminal very special? if it is, is it a one-time thing? I ccan understand why you want to shoot photos of an event that only occurs once, but that terminal building will still be there tomorrow... And so will you.

-You are now probably debating that I just contradicted myself, since Free Cone day is a once-a-year event, and now u talk about art and stuff. I want to talk about First Amendment Rights. You see, this is the beauty of freedom of speech. We can express all the bullcrap we want to, without the serious implication of offending some authoritarian regime.

My point: Defend Net neutrality, and oppose the filtering of content on the internet!

Peace!

No comments: