Monday 12 May 2008

Chip's Challenge for Mac?

I found it, at last!

After 8 years of being separated from Chip's Challenge, which was my favourite game of the 90's and 2000, I am finally reunited with my favourite Windows game ever. Take that, Call of Duty!

Webby Link:
http://members.allegro.cc/ThomasHarte/osx.html

download direct link: OS X Universal Binary (1.9 MB)

Forgot what's Chip's Challenge? check these...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chip's_Challenge





don't tell me im the only person who remembers this game?!

8 comments:

Rachele said...

hey i LOVE chips challenge and i downloaded it from the link you sent but there only seem to be a few levels? is that just because its a knock off of sorts or am i totally missing something?

ronaldLIONG| said...

Erm... yeah. About that. that was partially my bad. I misread the description. Apparently, it's just a home-brew. As far as I am aware, there is no Mac Version genuinely similar to the original. Sorry.

Hey, you're not alone in the agony!

Unless you're a PC user, then, maybe, just maybe, you have a better chance than me.

Anonymous said...

The windows version runs on Intel OS X with Crossover just fine.

cyndavalle said...

I love Chip's Challenge so much!

Unknown said...

You're an idiot! This is NOT Chip's Challenge and I hate you for making lies!

Unknown said...

My boyfriend and I were just reminiscing about this game YOU WERE THE FIRST SITE THAT CAUGHT MY EYE! WE are downloading it as we speak! THANKS

Barn Cleave said...

The creator of Chip's Challenge is making a new game called Chuck's Challenge for PC & Mac www.ChucksChallenge.com

chips challenge said...


Hi if anyone is wondering how to play the original PC Chip's Challenge on mac you can download the .exe file (e.g, http://gamejolt.com/games/puzzle/chip-s-challenge/2189/ ) and use WineBottler app for free (http://winebottler.kronenberg.org/ ) on app store. It works by converting .exe files to an app version that is playable on mac (go to advanced, then install the .exe file, it will download to an app on your mac).