Tuesday 20 May 2008

useless achievements?

yay to me...

i did 4.3km in less than 27minutes. => 9.56km/h

previous Record: 4.2km in 29.24min. => 8.62km/h

YAY!.

However, didn't get into Top 20 [my target.]. Bummer...




Also, I won Consolation Prize in the SAA Art Competition!

And at first glance, many will be impressed in my work...

until they realised: oh. it's inkjet. bummer.

should have put medium as 'photography'.

zero sale, i guess.

well, my $75 investment => $200 in prize money = $125 'revenue'.

With 'debt' of $480 [ATM only has $23, after topping up my EZLink Card], I have reduced 'debt' to $355! Good Crap!

In need of money... Will do anything which will not break the law for $$$. well, almost anything. Any suggestions?

How about...
Photo competitions? Art? Web company?

No comments: