Friday 25 July 2008

250th Post of 2008! Music Chart!

To celebrate the 250th post of 2008, and the fulfillment of one of my New Year Resolutions, I am giving everyone a little gift in the form of a music chart, because I haven't done one in ages, and I thought it's about time I make a new one.

I tried to add new music that has never appeared in any previous lists before. See if you [and I] like it!

1.
Rihanna - Disturbia
2.
Jonas Brothers - Burnin' Up^
3.
Duffy - Mercy
4.
Weezer - Pork And Beans*
5.
Jesse McCartney - Leavin'
6.
3 Doors Down - It's Not My Time
7.
Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl **
8.
Paramore - That's What You Get
9.
The Ting Tings - Shut Up And Let Me Go
10.
Madonna feat. Justin Timberlake and Timbaland- 4 minutes

There you go, the most diverse selection of top 10 tracks ever! no cheap-o 'multiple tracks from certain albums' kind of scenario.

^ - can't find the track on Seeqpod. Sorry.
* - Watch the video on youtube when you can. it's good...
** - lyrics and title can be offensive or a little graphic. caution.


With that, I present to you, the 250th post of 2008, the 51st post of July08, the 30th Music Chart to date, on da ron files.

And with that, another one of my New Year's Resolution has been achieved!

fianlly, I can take a break from blogging.

Yes, I will be going on a blogging hiatus to prepare more educational content over at my class blog, 4saints08.blogspot.com. Which means, I won't be blogging crap anymore, and I won't be bloggin here as often anymore. Just blogging study tips and notes at my class blog. You're welcomed to see some of the stuff I've done over there so far, though!


Here's to another 250 posts next year! [cheers]

da ron files is on a semi-hiatus until 13 Nov 2008!

No comments: