Wednesday 9 July 2008

Viva La Français!

Je tape ce poteau entier en français juste parce que je peux.

I'm typing this entire post in French, just because I can.


Ainsi, Esmond, je vous connais Français de haine, mais hé, au moins vous pouvez comprendre que blanc je tape, à la différence du repos.

So, Esmond, I know you hate French, but hey, at least you may understand wht I'm typing, unlike the rest.


Je pense vraiment que nous devrions apprendre à embrasser des langues étrangères.

I really think we should learn to embrace foreign languages.


Ainsi, dans la célébration de la langue française, j'ai traduit ce poteau en Français, juste parce qu'un Macintosh peut vous a facilement laissé traduire la substance en d'autres langages en utilisant un widget de tableau de bord.

So, in celebration of the French language, I translated this post into French, just because a Macintosh can easily let you translate stuff into other languages using a Dashboard widget.


Dieu d'Oh, font s'il vous plaît ce travail de traduction.
Oh God, please make this translation work.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

One year of mandatory French, and I could barely understand that... Damn...