Friday 4 July 2008

what a week...

It's been an amazing week...

My bag was locked in the Music Room, but fortunately, I finished my homework, so I went home with a light load...

I witnessed a friend in tears, which really opened up my mind...

I was involved in a musical's preview production, just before I let go of my non-morning-assembly PA duties...

the Cell Group I'm in multiplied / split [depending on how you view it], the first time I witnessed such an occurance...

I got sprayed by a mixture of HCl and a Sulphate solution heated over a bunsen burner flame in a test tube, but did not get burned...

It was almost going to rain as I walked to school this morning, but I got a lift... [Thanks Zachary Foo!]

I got 4 votes in a contest for the person who best represents the school values, and although that's nothing compared to Jonathan Phang's 21 votes, I still feel that even though I can be an ass [as in the donkey] at times, I can still be pleasing in the eyes of some in my class. Well, let's keep working on that EQ...

I had twitchy eyes, but that has stopped...

I made major progress in my Art O Level Preparatory Work...

The Lord has indeed been providing me abundantly, as he has been past, present and will be in future.

Speaking of past present future, I saw this on a sign / banner / display thingy outside RI some time ago. Pretty interesting, for some weird, unknown reason.

Past Continuous
Present Intense
Future Perfect

No comments: