Wednesday 30 July 2008

无聊

meme.

1. Have you ever been in Benjamin See's house?
答:没去过.

2. What advice would you give Ian Ng?
答:唱时注意你的高音。

3. What do you think about Andrew Fong?
答:He's a joker who's passionate about debates. How ironic.

4. Would you marry Benjamin See?
答:不。同性恋?别想歪哦!

5. Oh no, Raymond Liew got kidnapped by aliens! What do you say once they get back?
答:Where did you come from? How did you get here? Do you have a time travel machine? What's the meaning of life? Am I living in a simulation? Is Raymond real or fake? Can I make a black hole? Can I have an interview with you? I have a long list of questions to ask you, aliens! Oh, never mind that missing guy.

6. Describe Jeremy Tan in five words.
答:活泼,矮,顽皮. OR... Lively, Light-hearted, Short, immature, witty.

7. How did you meet Shaun Chui?
答:圣安德烈小学合唱团。 那年,我在读小学4年级。

8. What if you found out that Tan Choon Zhe was secretly an alien plotting to take over the world together with Ernest Quek?
答:ya right. But if they really are, then I'm in trouble, aren't I? CIA will think I'm one of them?

9. In a race between you, Tan Choon Zhe and Shaun Chui, who would win?
答:Choon Zhe. Hands down. [lol. Shaun running against Choon Zhe?]

10. Who would be a better superhero sidekick between Tan Choon Zhe and Shaun Chui, and why?
答:Wow. I guess I don't really talk to Choon Zhe a lot, but neither to Shaun Chui... Can I say neither, because they're both the same?

No comments: