Wednesday 9 July 2008

FCK?

Physics class was awesome...

Today, our class was doing a Science Practical where we had to test out the effect of area of a parachute on the speed of descent.

So, we went out of the Physics lab to drop parachutes [made of plastic and strings, with 10g mass attached to each chute]

Some of the people were a bit crazier - they dropped chutes all the way from the 7th floor to the Courtyard @ the 3rd floor. A few got stuck in the building shades, but nonetheless, it was nice to see things fall like that - so slowly and gently.

The funny thing was that everyone who passed by was like staring at what the heck we were doing. LOL. 0.0

Went for orthodontics appointment. now, all the rubber bits on my braces are black. Let's see if I can polish them till they're white! [My bro's joke.]

Oh, I bought the "I Heart Revolution - With Hearts As One" Album from Hillsongs United. I must say, if there's any reason why you shouldn't just DOWNLOAD this album [not even from iTunes], but instead BUY it, is because they include a really cool panoramic poster-ish album booklet. I know I'm not making any sense, but trust me. It's really nice.

Ok. Viva La Vida on loan. I Heart Revolution was reserved [i believe, if I recall correctly] by Matthew Ho. Erm, Matt?

Oh, just a little experiment, especially amongst those who see me often. I wanna see if you can actually see my lower set of teeth when I smile, talk, or in any way, open my mouth. I was told my my orthodontics that apparently, I have an overbite. Meaning: My upper teeth is WAY in front of my lower teeth when I bite my teeth together, such that my lower teeth are 'hidden'. Oh well, it's all in the bone structures, I guess.

One more thing [related to the title]. I was telling Bryan that I linked their blog [the FCK United blog] on the Class blog [4saints08.blogspot.com]. He was, like, OMGWTF. Ok, dude. the link's down already.

No comments: