Tuesday 14 April 2009

Criteria.

Finally settled down, started school, and all that.

Today was day 1 - induction (aka Orientation, for the folks in the
other side of the planet). Got my student pass, met with other
students. All from China except 5 Europeans/Mid-Easterns, 1 Thai, 1
Viet, 1 Indon (me) doing A Levels in Bellerbys. Rough stats, but
that's what I saw.

Confirmed my subjects. Mathematics, Accounting, Economics, and, drum
roll...............

Psychology.

Could have taken Business Studies, but I chose Psychology. Even the
Programme Manager (kinda like a HOD in Singapore) said it'll be an
interesting subject. Why not? Besides, I don't want to bore myself.

Oh, by the way, (I'm dropping the number of times I use 'btw' in my
blog posts, but that's not the point. Let's get out of this bracket.)
I bought an O2 SIM and a couple of iTunes Gift Cards for myself. So,
to call/text me, use this number:


+44 75 47-14-135-0

ignore all spaces and hyphens. I added them so that nobody can Google
my number with EASE. Security/privacy.

Do note that I'm on a Pay&Go (Prepaid), so use restraint. Email me! I
have unlimited internet on my phone for £10 a month off my credit.

Oh, about the iTunes Gift Card, I'm going to set parameters as to what
counts as an album bought (look at my bucket list).

An album will be defined as a collection of AAC files and a PDF made
in a single purchase or through "Complete my Album".

So far, under this definition, I've bought one album - Lily Allen's
"It's Not Me, It's You".

Alright. That's all. Approaching post #1000. This is post #997.

No comments: