Wednesday 22 April 2009

Post #1,000. And the content can't get any crappier.

Ok, I know I promised you a new blog was going to be announced in this
post (see post #999.)

Well, that plan's on hold.

Because I have no plan of what that new blog will have. My initial
idea was a reviews / tourism blog about a student in Brighton. Sounds
nice, cool, and professional, right?

Well, I realised that I won't have much to post there.

So, yes, that plan's been temporarily shifted to priority #21957.

Anyway, there's been so much information flying around, where do I
start?!

Ok, first thing - Congrats to the SASS B Div ruggers! After 2 years,
they finally pounced back and avenged for the last two years of
disappointment! The B Div cup's back in the village! Nothing more I
can say, other than "congratulations."

Right. Next thing: I'm going on some student immersion trip to London
this Sunday. Hope to take great pics and enjoy myself there. Haven't
been taking photos since I landed in the United Kingdom because of the
recent news about some Brit villager attacking a Google Street View
van that passed by his house.

Speaking of Google Street View, I saw one drove past Brighton Station
on my first day of school. So, when Google Street View for Brighton
goes online, you know where to find me! And it's a pretty iconic
place, too. Brighton Station. The train station that links this area
to London and the rest of the South East.

Also, report on the Apple Store Brighton: I found it, it's still not
ready, but at least I know where it is. 2nd floor of Churchill Square,
opposite HMV, next to the "Make-a-Teddy Workshop" store and above
MotherCare. Apple can't pick a better place to prepare the next
generation of Apple Fanboys. Like, what the hell was Cupertino thinking?

Oh, Singlish report - no more. I know no Singlish. The only good thing
I love about Singapore that still sticks to me like a symbiote is
unlocked iPhones. Gosh, I love my iPhone. It tells me my bus leaves at
8.15 or 8.21am every morning. Google Maps, people.

And by the way, did you see that 1,000,000,000 (read: billion) app
downloads countdown ticker on the Apple.com website? Impressive, don't
you think?

And on the topic of iTunes, I purchased Lady Gaga's album, "The Fame".
It's ok, a few awesome tracks that makes me want to dance (so not cool).

Ok, that's all for now, need to download more apps. US$10,000 iTunes
Gift Card + 17" MacBook Pro + Time Capsule + 32GB iPod Touch, here I
come!

No comments: