Monday 6 April 2009

Prior Art Starts here, Trademarks offices!

My Status update on Facebook, 7 April 1:38pm GMT+0700h.

Ronald Liong listening to more emo songs. Why? No idea. I thought I should be celebrating. Doing a little jolly dance or something. Also, if you're wondering why so many status updates, I can't get to twitter, so FB is like my substitute tank for my "thoughts publication".

"thoughts publication". How do 'ya like that?

Just so that I can clarify myself so anybody who trademarks that phrase must refer to me as prior source,

Thoughts Publication |θ·ôt·s ·ˌ pə·bli·ˈkā·sh·ən|
Thoughts Publication is to be used to describe tools and services, typically found on the internet, that allow users to record their thoughts, either through writing or digitizing using an electronic equipment such as smartphones and computers. These thoughts or ideas, once recorded, are then published or broadcasted via a medium or a plethora of mediums, such as a personal profile page, SMS updates, emails, or even an over-the-air signal. Following the broadcast, closely-related people are able to view this idea. Specific examples of thoughts publication include Twitter, Facebook, Windows Live Messenger, the various advertising platforms, art (ranging from literature to music, photography to videography, paintings to sketchings, 1-dimensional to 4-dimensional, etc.) and blogs.

I know. going a little broad and off-topic from my Facebook status, but hey, that's what makes this phrase more trademark-worthy, right?

No comments: