Saturday 13 December 2008

as promised.

a blog post from the airport.

Initially, I thought of posting a happy post, but with what happened in the past 1hour or so, I'm sorry to bring you guys a pretty vulgar post. Hey, I have lots of bottled-up teenage angst over the past couple of years. Let me have my little room of anger.

Seriously, what the f*** is wrong with my guardians?

My auntie kept pushing me to pack faster. FASTER. FASTER! MUCH FASTER you bloody *literally. my nose has been bleeding. toot.

As a result, I lost the lock to my luggage. And guess what? My luggage is overweight by 10.1kg. I had to pay $104 in overweight fine or whatever you bloody screwy call it, I don't give a sh*t. Anyway, I went to the ATM, drew the money, and shoved it in front of the person at the counter. Did I mention? My guardians just dropped me at the airport, and then fled. The last I saw of them was in the car. I had to settle check-in, luggage check-in, payment, and the money thing alone. Heh. No biggie. Adults suck, and ironically, I'm one myself.

Seriously, had my auntie not been there to rush me like an ass [i.e.: donkey], I would have been ON TIME, not BLOODY EARLY, I would have more money in my bank, not $100 less, I would have been able to open my luggage with EASE, not by prying some bloody lock apart, and I probably won't be sick, since I would probably be getting PROPER food. not cakes and nyonya kuehs. Don't get me wrong. I love nyonya food, but when I have jetlag, I don't think trans-fat and cholesterol is what I need. Not yet, anyway. What the f*** is wrong with my guardian. Did some alien take over her brain? Or maybe she lost half of it while playing some retarded computer game. Seriously, for the past 8 months, that's what she spends hours a day doing.

I'm calm. With a grumbly stomach. In the departure waiting area. No way out, nor food around.

So now you know, I fly alone. No, I check in, lug around my luggage, and fly alone.

What's assistance? It's for pussies.
[seriously, cats need assistance. You can't let them fly alone. very dangerous, since they don't know where the hell do they want to go, unlike Matt Harding.]


No comments: