Monday 8 December 2008

Back from Bratislava

I'm currently in Budapest again, after being gone to Bratislava.

We had so much fun in Bratislava, shopping and singing. We had the privilege of singing in 2 churches, the Christmas market square in the city centre (a very hustling and bustling area with lots of great food and Christmas ornaments + toys), and. 1 competition. We clinched a bronze for the choral competition.

Having been in Europe for the past 7days or so, I really think I'm going to miss my friends in choir when I am gone. It's been such a blessing to have such fun people on the tour

Itinerary for next few days:
Today (8): Visit Parliament in Budapest, and indoor hot bath.
9: Christmas market and some town 30km away from Budapest, and River Danube cruise
10: Checkout, depart for Singapore from Budapest via Amsterdam
11: Arrive in Singapore
12: return Cheng his blazer
13: depart to Jakarta
14 onwards: in Indonesia.

No comments: