Monday 22 December 2008

What a week!

It has been an amazing week, if I could say so myself.

Let's see... I watched Transporter 3 and The Day The Earth Stood Still. Both are great movies, by the way. Watch if you can.

And speaking of movies, I just watched Transformers on HBO (yeah. We have HBO, even though we don't have BBC or CNN. Fascinating. ). I kinda regret being critical of the movie. It's good. I approve.

Besides movies, my family hosted a Christmas party cum gift exchange, where my mom's jogging friends (our neighbours) and our extended family came together to celebrate Christmas. Fun, food, fellowship.

Oh, on a "personal achievements" note, I drove a car. Manual/Shift stick, not Automatic. Well, I signed up for driving lessons. Today was day one. 5 more lessons to go.

One tip I'll give to any prospective drivers: push the clutch down ALL THE WAY. As in really. ALL THE WAY. I stalled the car once. Hey 1st (actual driving) time. The previous attempt with my sis-in-law doesn't count.

By the way, I'm getting my license and Indonesian I/C next year, after my birthday. Woot!

K. Bye. My iPhone is quite moist from my palm sweat. Not sweet at all.

Blogged on an iPhone.

P.s. Can somebody email me when the O Level results day is announced? And if you want to contact me for whatever reason, use my Gmail. My iPhone is On a local telco. I.e.: not using a SingTel SIM card. I check my email nightly. So, yeah.

No comments: