Tuesday 16 December 2008

finally! internet!

Phew. Thought I won't be able to update my blog.

Ok, I'm in Indonesia now. In the new house. Pretty big, but pretty empty. Heh.

There's no proper Cable TV connection here. Only some weird cheap-o cable with no MTV, CNN, BBC. At least we get CNA, CNBC, Channel V, Bloomberg, Discovery. That's all I need [for now].

And as for internet, I don't have Cable / ADSL. But since my bro has a Windows Mobile phone and a HSDPA data plan, I'm using his phone as a modem to get on the net. It's decent. Comparable to Wireless@SG. hey, it's a cellular network. Not too shabby, I would say.

BTW, I have a 32" TV of my own now. It's not HD, not even HD Ready, but I'm thinking of getting something to hook up to it. Should I get:

1. A VGA cable to hook up my Mac to it?
2. A PS3?
3. A PSP?
4. An XBox 360?
5. A Wii?
6. A Blu-Ray Player? [NO!]
7. An TV (Apple TV)?
8. Others?

Vote by tagging!

by the way, Number 1 will be something I'm definitely doing even if it isn't voted to the top.

Ok, I have to cut off soon. Only have 500MB limit per month, and I just downloaded OS X 10.5.6 update. That's 190MB off the allowance. Bummer.

No comments: