Sunday 28 December 2008

New Year's Resolution 2008 REVIEW


  • I shall get 5 A1s for my O Level [not over yet]
  • I shall do badly for CA1, especially for Chemistry. [1 wrong]
  • I shall make more enemies than I have now in school. [yup]
  • I shall NOT make new friends in 2008. [wrong]
  • I shall join minimum 2 study groups gatherings in 2008 [The Tripartite Humanities study group and S.O.S. = yup]
  • I shall try to apply to go somewhere outside Singapore for my post-OLVL studies [trying, so yup]
  • I shall go to 4 different countries in 2008, even though it's my OLVL year [Singapore, Indonesia, China, Slovakia, Hungary]
  • I shall CONTINUE to blog during my OLVL study period! [doing so now]
  • I shall watch 2 NC-16 movies next year.[Only Juno. So 0.5]
  • I shall ace English Oral. [yup]
  • I shall survive choir performances. [morning assembly, Musical, etc.] [yup, except musical, but that was an exemption.]
  • I will make sure the other PA guys respect Melvin. [hmm...]. if that plan backfires, I willmake sure somebody else takes over. [hmm...]
  • I guess BenSee is getting pissed with me. That's gonna need a fix. [fixed, since he wasn't pissed]
  • For the first time in 10 years, I will go back to Indonesa to celebrate Chinese New Year with the family. [I did!]
  • I will eat a total of 3 pints of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream throughtout 2008.[2pint + 1 cone +1 cup + 1pint = 3.5 pints]
  • I shall get my blog on the "Blog of Note" list! [not likely.]
  • and my photo [1 of] will be marked as an "Explore" Picture [even less likely]
  • I'm no longer buying anymore iPods. Nor iPhones. [heh]
  • I may buy a gaming console. think PSP... [nope]
  • I may get a Blu-Ray player to call my own... [no]
  • I shall make around300 250 posts in 08[exceeded 300, anyway.]
  • I will change the blog skin 3 times. [3 of 3]
  • I will not get the things I put on the wishlist [no. no. no. no. no. no. anymore 'no'?]
  • I will leave Singapore for the UK or US or AU by 2009. [yep]

  • min.13/24! a projected pass!

    No comments: