Thursday 25 December 2008

Tagboard reply!

Something I've not done in a while...

eerong: omg, i tried blogging on iphone but nothing came out... how did you do ittttt.... x)
my reply: On the page where you create a new post in Safari, tap on "Edit HTML", rather than "Compose". Now you can type your text. You can't do formating unless you code in yourself, but it's better than nothing.

Andre: hey man.. i'm missing you too badly.. glad you're doing great man..
my reply: Thanks Andre! And Merry Christmas!

Zexun: Hahah, shameless advertisement! Keep uploading stuff to your flickr for ppl to look then
my reply: Wish I could. The internet connection here is unstable. It's gonna be hard for me to upload stuff. Will try, though.

Oh, on an update, seems like I may not be going to Australia, but instead, either UK or US. We'll see how tomorrow, when I consult the education agent.

No comments: