Friday 13 February 2009

commemorating 140292

It's Valentine's Day.

And as I posted on the 10th, I'm going to check if I met the 25,000 combined hits on Flickr & Blogger.

The results?

As of 14 February 2009, 12:38 AM GMT+0700,

Flickr: 4,127 hits.
Blogger: 20,878 hits

Total: 25,005 hits!

I did it!

Yay!

So, thanks to everyone who's been visiting my blog and Flickr Page!

For those who didn't think there was anything worth seeing on my Flickr, check it out. I posted some new photos over the past few days. I think they're the best of what I've been taking in recent months.

On a side-note, thanks to everyone who took the effort of waking till late just to wish me Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Independence-from-an-umbilical-cord* day on Facebook, SMS, and my tagboard, and by any other means that I didn't even realise yet (Twitter? Email? Will check.). Really appreciate the greetings&acknowledgement.

So, thanks!

*-Assuming that stem cells from the umbilical cord was not saved into the blood bank / used by me from the time of birth to the time I type this post.

No comments: