Friday 6 February 2009

Music Chart for the moment.

Well, I just bought 5 albums since I came back from Singapore, but they aren't new stuff.
What I bought:
  • "David Archuleta" by David Archuleta
  • "Riot!" by Paramore
  • "Folie À Deux" by Fall Out Boy  => I highly recommend this album.
  • "Coco" by Colbie Caillat
  • "Unfold" by Marié Digby

Nonetheless, I shall still find a way to make a music list. With the help of iTunes!

Music chart for the moment.

  1. (Coffee's For Closers) - Fall Out Boy
  2. I Don't Care - Fall Out Boy
  3. My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
  4. I Hate This Part - The Pussycat Dolls
  5. You Find Me - The Fray
  6. If I Were A Boy - Beyoncé
  7. Decode - Paramore
  8. Absolute - The Fray
  9. Crack The Shutters - Snow Patrol
  10. Take A Bow - Rihanna

Speaking of Rihanna, she's coming for a concert in Jakarta! w00t!

No comments: