Tuesday 17 February 2009

Have you read...

I'm posting in this blog post, a link to a blog that I once linked to on my class blog, but took down for reasons of dispute with the person who owns the blog. They weren't happy that I posted their blog's URL on the class blog, so I took it down at their request.

But, I figured, after so long, they wouldn't mind me posting that link on my own blog.

Intro:

Whether you like soccer or not, if you like a good comedy and politics, you'll love fckunited.blogspot.com. I won't mention who started the blog (you'll figure it out in no time.), but you'll get an insight into the world of a soccer team. There's some inappropriate content for minors, but if you're a teen, it's fine for you (just don't let your parents see this. They may object you from reading.). 

Laughter guaranteed.

No comments: