Wednesday 18 February 2009

Flickr and Valkyrie

I've been taking self-portraits of myself recently, not because I'm vain or anything, but because I felt artsy recently. My photobug bitemark re-emerged, and besides, I need more Facebook profile pics. So go check them out. http://www.flickr.com/photos/ron_liong

Also, I just went to watch Valkyrie with my bro and his gf. It's a good movie. A slightly boring one, but a good one, nonetheless. I don't like to give spoilers, but I think you should know by now that it's about an incident in Nazi Germany. That's all I will spoil. Go watch. All I can say is, it's weird to see people who sound British play as German politicians. To antagonize things, all the characters are speaking in English, not German with subtitles to reflect that time. It's just so wrong, I tell you. That's my biggest gripe about the movie. Other than that, nicely done. 3.5 out of 5.

Ok, that's all for now. whoopie doopie doo...

Except, there's this ONE MORE THING... (pulls up a "One More Thing..." Keynote slide, while wearing a black turtleneck, Levi's Jeans, and New Balance shoes)

I got my Indonesian ID (otherwise known as a "KTP", short for Kartu Tanda Penduduk)! 
So, now, I can go apply for my driving license!

No comments: